Saturday, December 18, 2010

Its going to be abit stranger at the end of the year this time.
- Maybe its because I wouldnt be able to get a 'Merry Christmas' and 'Happy Birthday' from the one I want to hear it most from.
- Or maybe cause I dont know how to spend Christmas and my birthday this year, with the knowledge that I have to go to work on my birthday and might have to on Christmas and Christmas Eve.
- Maybe its also because this is the first time since my level became tight, that Monica isnt spending the countdown with us. Though when we were in secondary school she always had to leave slighty before or slightly after the countdown, she was still there. Then there was the TOC countdown at East Coast, which was the funniest cause we counted down every 5 minutes just to scare surrounding people that it was midnight, and there was the youth countdown last year. Miss you, Monica. Might not be able to go to Australia with Ziteng to find you next year though :(

Hmm, Mister B. Havent been writing on you much this past year. But still, you've been holding the hourglass of my teenage years faithfully, capturing every grain of my past. Hm Mister B, so tell me. Is this year end any different from the others? :/